Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Is this right for me?
The F-Max Fairway Wood from Cobra provides a lightweight club for players who need the most help in the speed department. Key Features: - Larger Grips – The midsize grips come standard to improve feel and consistency for every shot.
- Lighter Shafts – Lightweight shafts allow a player to swing faster and create more distance.
- Lighter Swing Weights – The light swing weight allows the more moderate swing speed players to increase height and distance.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The F-Max tested amongst the most forgiving woods in its model year. Draw bias weighting and offset will promote a draw bias to fight the slice.
Player looking for a combination of distance and forgiveness. Very light to get through your swing much easier.
This fairway wood has been tested amongst the most forgiving wood in its model year. It is a bit draw bias in its weight and will promote a draw in order to fight a slice.
The Cobra F-Max Airspeed Fairway has an ultra-lightweight design that is ideal for moderate swing speed players looking to pick up distance from construction elements meant to increase swing speeds. A high-MOI design with added stability from mishits delivers higher handicap players a forgiving fairway wood option that works to enhance launch for preferred apex heights, deeper distance, and more control landing softly on the putting surface.