Callaway Mavrik Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway Mavrik Fairway Wood is one of the best fairway clubs released to date. The wood is extremely forgiving and known to help increase players' distances. Overall, this club is good for new players and average players wanting to improve their game. Any player needing forgiveness and distance will benefit greatly.
- Extremely forgiving, easy to hit
- Increases distances
- Very high launch
- Not super workable
- Not low spinning
The Callaway Mavrik Fairway Wood is a high quality fairway wood that includes Callaway's Flash Face, Jailbreak and Face Cup technology, leading to exceptional ball speeds and distance. The carbon crown on this club makes it a very forgiving option. It has two internal steel bars to stiffen the body, which places more impact load on the face of the club. More impact load on the club means more ball speed off the face. This fairway wood is available in multiple shaft-flex options to fit a specific golfer's swing speed and game.
- Flash Face Technology – Optimized for faster ball speeds and increasing consistency.
- Jailbreak Technology – Two steel bars which place more of the impact load on the face of the club.
- Carbon Crown – High forgiveness due to the lighter and stronger multi-layer carbon composite crown.
Its a great fairway wood. Awesome for all skill levels. Its got incredible distance off the tee and off the turf, that's rare. the Black and gold color scheme is so cool. Has Such great forgiveness, and workability. Sometimes almost too forgiving when trying to shape shots. Highly recommend to anyone.
- Rogue's little brother
- Amazing Distance
- Awesome forgiveness
- ugly color scheme
The Callaway Mavrik Fairway woods are a great option for mid to high handicap golfers in search of a great sweet spot feel in a traditional design. My personal favorite out of the Mavrik clubs, the fairway woods have a slightly wider sweet spot than other options on the market, great option if you miss low or high on the ball with your fairway woods.
- Very forgiving
- Appealing look
- Traditional design, advanced technology
- Does not offer the workability shaping shots that lower handicap golfers prefer.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes