Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
These are great all around clubs for the low to mid handicap player that wants forged feel with some help. They are hollow and filled with tungsten so they have a look that is similar to a blade in the bag which is appreciated by better players. They feel great due to the forged face but do not have quite the pure feel and sound of a one piece forging. Great option for someone who wants a club that does everything well.
- All around great iron
- Forged feel with some forgiveness
- Great looking blade like design
- Not sure forgiving like a game improvement iron
The Callaway Apex Pro 2021 Irons are designed for the low handicap player demanding a workable iron with minimal offset, a narrow sole width, and a compact head shape to manipulate shot shapes into the green.
- Ultimate Forged Feel – A forged 1025 hollow body construction with urethane microspheres delivers a soft feel and great sound in the irons.
- A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup – Increasing the iron's COR for faster ball speeds the face architecture improves spin robustness for consistent distance.
- Tungsten Energy Core – The hollow body construction includes up to 90 grams of Tungsten improving launch characteristics while also enhancing forgiveness.
The Callaway Apex Pro 2021 iron is the best forged hollow body design in the game. It provides the golfer with the sleek look of a blade that you would often see tour players use but offers some additional features to ensure more consistent results. The many pro's include feel, workability, launch, distance and sound, heavily outweighing the lone con which is forgiveness. This iron is great for someone who consistently strikes the golf ball near the center of the clubface this club will not only meet, but also exceed expectations.
- Consistent and predictable high launch angle leading to softer landings.
- Exceptional feel gives the golfer immediate feedback.
- Superior workability allows for shots to be shaped all directions.
- Don't expect this iron to be as forgiving as a cavity back option. If the golfer is missing the sweet spot, results will become unpredictable.
This product is great for mid to low handicappers interested in traditional blades, but in need of more forgiveness. The Apex Pros are a great option for lower handicap golfers in need of extra forgiveness and distance. An option that mid handicap golfers should consider more, maintain a thinner top line for extra workability, not an oversized face, clubs that will make your game improve.
- Forgiving blade profile
- Compact Players Distance build
- Soft feedback sweet spots
- High launch
- Wider sole
- Not as easy to shape as Muscle Backs
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear