TaylorMade SIM2 Max Women's Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
TaylorMade's SIM2 Max™ Women's Hybrid is engineered for a wide array of golfers seeking predictably higher launch from a long iron Skipment or distance club in their golf bag. With a premium on launch and forgiveness, the hybrid design also cuts easily through a variety of lies to offer confidence in this shot from many locations on and off the fairway. Key Features:
- V Steel™ Design – Displacing turf for consistent launch, a depressed heel and toe in this V Steel design maintains a low center of gravity position to deliver reliable launch.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – A high-strength C300 steel paired with Twist Face® technology overcomes inherent mishit tendencies accelerating ball speeds even from contact points across the face.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ – Each hybrid is developed with this sole design to increase face flexibility and preserve ball speeds and distance, especially from low strikes on the face.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Building on the incredible Sim rescue, the new Sim2 Rescue increases forgiveness and launch properties. The redesigned V Steel sole gives precision turf interaction and lets you make cleaner contact with the ball. The ultra strong C300 Steel face gives powerful ball flight and when paired with Twist Face, you get longer, straighter shots even on mishits.
Paired with the Aldila NV 45g shaft and Lamkin Ladies Sonar grip.
Everything. This is the longest hitting, most forgiving Rescue that TaylorMade (TM) has ever made. And they pioneered the Rescue. The SIM is super good-looking and really playable. Easily take on tough lies or huge shots. A 40-yard punch under the trees? No problem. This club is the most versatile weapon in the TM lineup.