Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade MG1 wedge is a conventional looking iron that provides consistent spin around the green along with great feel. The milled grind sole is precisely machined by computer to have consistency off the product line. It club is useable by all players looking for a versatile wedge around the green and short approach shots.
- Great feel around the green
- Good looks at address
- Milled grind performs very well on turf
- Soft feel on full shots
TM Milled Grind wedges use advanced surface milling techniques to ensure precise sole geometry, leading edges, and score lines. The result is a precisely crafted grind on each wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance. The MG1 features precision milling, expert crafted grinds, and ZTP grooves for maximum spin.
- ZTP-17 Grooves – Each groove features steep side walls and a sharp edge radius that maximizes spin.
- Precision Weight Port – The weight port repositions 10 grams for optimized CG (center of gravity) location, launch angles, and spin rates.
- Premium Materials – The wedge is crafted from 8620 Carbon Steel for a softer touch.
- Milled Grind – The wedge is made with CNC machined sole geometry that is designed to promote consistent turf interaction and performance.