Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade Spider EX Platinum #3 Putter is one of the most forgiving putters made in 2021. This putter is very light and has a soft face. In addition, it comes with a quality superstroke grip and has very good alignment. All of these things make this putter a great choice for the average or new player who needs the most help with lining up putts. This putter would not fit the better player who prefers to arc their putts more.
- High Forgiveness
- Solid Alignment
- Comfortable Grip
- Not heavy
- Not the best for arcing shots
TaylorMade Spider EX Platinum #3 Putter is engineered with a Short Slant Hosel Neck with a substantial degree of toe hang to deliver golfers who prefer to use significant arc and face rotation in their putting stroke a mallet-sized putter with stable weighting and highly visible sight lines for easy alignment.
- White True Path with Three Dot Alignment – Engineered using the science of white, the most reflective color clearly seen by the human eye, on the topside of the mallet, two black rail lines visible within the white background and three strategically placed dots targeting the center of the golf ball provide premium aesthetics and a highly functional aiming tool.
- Fluted Steel Shaft – A softer section near the tip of the shaft is intended to enhance stability, tighten dispersion and provide a quality feel.
- Pure Roll Insert – Manufactured from a white TPU urethane material with silver aluminum beams at a 45-degree angle deliver better feel characteristics, topspin and a smoother roll to the target.
- Multi-Material Design – Built using heavy tungsten back weights, a lightweight aluminum and composite around the circumference and co-molded with heavy steel on the frame of the heel and toe areas provide a deep center of gravity and enhanced stability through each putt.
- Head Shape – An improved, streamlined design compared to the Spider X offers softer lines and a more rounded backside with a slightly larger head size for improved ball roll control.