Callaway Apex 21 Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Callaway Apex 2021 iron is one of the longest and straightest clubs on the market. In addition to distance, you can expect to get a forgiving iron that launches high and has great feel. However, if you consider yourself an artist and like working the ball in a variety of shapes and directions, beware that the workability is limited with this club. This club is perfect for a wide range of golfers looking for consistent, predictable results.
- Exceptional distance.
- Predictable results on off-center hits allowing for maximum forgiveness.
- High launching creating maximum stopping power on the green.
- The ball flight will remain consistent. With that in mind, it is difficult to work the ball left to right on command.
Callaway‚ Apex 21 Iron Set delivers lower-handicap players well-balanced irons that draw on fast ball-speed technologies, their massive energy core, and compact, forged shape for optimum turf interaction and feel.
- A.I. Flash Face Cup - Engineered with Artificial Intelligence (A.I)-optimized Flash Face Cup architecture, these irons offer increased spin robustness from strikes across the face.
- Tungsten Energy Core - Implemented for the first time into Apex Irons, the Tungsten Energy Core precisely positions the center of gravity for incredible launch throughout the iron set.
- Urethane Microspheres - The body of each iron is 100% forged from a 1025 mild carbon steel inserted with urethane microspheres to provide an exceptionally pure feel.
The Callaway Apex 21 irons are some of the best irons out currently. They are considered a players distance iron. This means they are forged and have nice workability and sound, but also don't lose any distance. These clubs are a perfect balance for a player that wants to improve their game but not get into blades yet.
- Very forgiving
- Forged feel, meaning they are more workable
- A nice balance between a blade and game improvement iron
- Not the best for someone wanting to maximize workability
Callaway Apex Irons are a great option for a wide variety of golfers. Low handicap golfers in need of more forgiveness than blade profiles, mid handicappers looking for a comfortable club to continue to improve. High handicappers would be best off going with the Apex Deep Cavity Backs for more forgiveness.
- Soft feedback sweet spot
- Designed to help with distance
- Great shot dispersion
- Thicker sole and top line than some golfers prefer
- Not as easy to shape shots
- Traditional look
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear