Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
Callaway's Big Bertha B21 Hybrid is engineered for higher-handicap players needing higher and more reliable launch characteristics from their long clubs that also fight slice-spin for more accurate ball flights. An offset construction with specific internal weighting and impact bars stiffening the face imparts more energy to the golf ball with less side spin to remain on target from a deep distance. Key Features:
- Flash Face SS21 – Artificial Intelligence-designed Flash Face produces fast ball speeds across an expansive area of the clubface.
- Increased Offset – A significant offset design fights slice spin for straighter ball flights to the target.
- Dual MIM'ed Tungsten Weighting – Precisely positioned dual tungsten weights are built into the hybrid to produce optimal ball flights from an optimized center of gravity location.
- Jailbreak Bars – Two internal bars connect the sole to the crown to take on more load at impact, generating a high MOI and stability from strikes on and off the center of the clubface.
The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Hybrid is a great option for someone looking for a long and forgiving hybrid that helps avoid a slice. These are great looking and really easy to hit even out of bad lies. Slight draw bias makes it easier not to slice. Not good for someone who turns it over.
- Very easy to launch
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Not for someone who hits a draw
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes