Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade SIM2 Max Women's Driver provides middle to high-handicap players with a high launch and forgiving distance with loft and face angle adjustable to accentuate advancing swing mechanics. Engineered with corrective face curvatures and focused design elements on low mishit launch garner reliable distance from various impact locations across the clubface.
- Forged Ring Construction – Forged using a lightweight, high-strength aluminum uniting a massive rear weight, full-carbon crown, and a milled back face cup producing increased stability and forgiveness.
- Sim Inertia Generator – An asymmetric Inertia Generator using advanced geometry and aerodynamics is designed to enhance clubhead speeds that impart more energy to the golf ball.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – A flexible speed pocket design maximizes ball speeds and provides added relief from low face strikes.
- Twist Face Technology – Speed injected Twist Face Technology calibrates each head to the threshold of the allowed speed limit and optimizes distance while corrective face curvatures gear balls to their target.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The new Sim2 Max from Taylormade features a forged aluminum back ring for added stability. The carbon fiber crown and thicker sole plates allow to move more weight low and deep in the head for higher ball flight. The new wrap around forged face place and milled face back gives you more ball speed. Combine all of this together for higher launching, longer drives.
The SIM2 Max is Taylormade's crowning achievement in driver technology. Building off the success of the SIM, the SIM2 models feature a forged aluminum ring that connects the sole to the top around the back of the head, allowing for more stability at contact. Twist Face technology improves forgiveness and increases speed off the face, allowing you to hit longer and straighter shots no matter where the ball contacts the face.
12 degree great option for helping you keep the ball up in the air for more distance.