Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- Is this right for me?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
The TaylorMade MG Hi-Toe RAW Wedge is designed for a wide array of players who are seeking improved reliability and forgiving distance from a larger area of the wedge face. The high-toe design, full face scoring lines, and varying sole grinds for each specific wedge loft provides a forgiving wedge option for a variety of golfers.
- Raw Face Technology – Designed with sharp, narrow, and deep grooves for increased spin and built with RAW Face Technology that rusts over time which preserves spin properties.
- Milled Grind – Milled grinds on the soles maximizes preferred shot consistency and repeatable turf interaction for dependable performance.
- Full Face Scoring Lines – Increasing spin on off-center strikes and promoting consistent ball contact through deeper grass, full face scoring lines are designed into the face of the wedge.
- Thick-Thin Design – Distributing mass and center of gravity locations for each wedge provide precise ball flight characteristics and enhanced feel.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This raw wedge technology increases spin and gives increased feel and precision. In full swings and around the greens. Has sharper deeper groves to increase the spin performs very well in wet conditions. The high toe technology also creates a lower launch and more spin. The full-face scoring lines help you get out of bad lies better as well.
Designed to hit more greens on a consistent basis. You will really be able to get your short game dialed in with the Taylormade MG Hi-Toe in your arsenal! Very easy to hit wedge with a huge surface for impact. Increases a unique soft feel on each shot!
This is a versatile wedge with a unique shape. The large face and great sole of the TaylorMade MG Hi-Toe RAW wedge allow you to get out of any tough lie around the green, as well as hit some great full shots from the fairway.
Great for adding extra spin to the ball and helping toe strikes get spin by having a full face. The high toe allows for lower launch which is optimal for high lofted wedges.