Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
These irons are great for the better player looking for something small, clean, workable, and great feeling. They have very minimal offset and a very small blade length so they frame the ball perfectly. The forgiveness is pretty high for an iron of this size, they are tiny but if you hit it a little off center, it still carries.
- Clean look
- Great feel
- Not forgiving
Cobra's RF Proto Irons are limited-edition, specifically crafted irons that deliver accomplished players a shot-wielding tool to shape shots to any location on the putting surface. Rickie Fowler joined the R & D Team at Cobra to meticulously design an iron engineered to accentuate a shot-maker's approach to targeting dangerous pin locations.
- 33 Revisions – Developed under Rickie Fowler's careful attention, 33 revisions were done within a year to exemplify the look, precision, and performance demanded by great players.
- Forged & Machined – A computer-numeric-controlled (CNC) milling process along with forged craftsmanship defines the most precise, consistent iron for a smooth feel.
- Signature Shaping – These irons are shaped from the topline to the edge radius for little to no offset and sharp edges, which are ideal for the highly skilled shot maker.
- Tungsten Weighting – Positioning high-density tungsten directly behind the hitting zone delivers stability on off-center strikes along with the purest feel.
If someone is looking for a set that has literally zero offset and a very slim head this is by far the best set of irons made in a long time. As someone who does not like offset these to my eye are the best looking clubs I have seen. They are not forgiving or easy to hit but for a top level ball striker that misses left and wants a zero offset pure blade these cannot be beat. Avoid like the plague if you are not a solid ball striker.
- Amazing feel
- Super workable
- Least offset players club made
- Not forgiving
- Not advised for anyone who is not a top level ball striker
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear