Tour Edge Exotics C721 Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
The Tour Edge Exotics C721 Irons are engineered for a wide array of mid-level players seeking to maximize distance and a high level of forgiveness along with a soft feel and minimal impact shock. A thin face construction and hollow body design, coupled with dampening technology, produce an excellent sound and playability in a distance iron that can be built custom for the needs and size of each player. Key Features:
- VIBRCOR™ Technology – This sound material is placed in multiple sections behind the face, adding to the feel of the clubhead while also dampening and reducing shock at impact.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – A total of 92 diamond shapes of three different thicknesses in an interweaving pattern on the face act as "mini trampolines", producing faster ball speeds from an expanded hitting area.
- Maraging Steel L-Cup Face – A high-strength, military-grade steel face structure welded onto a 17-4 stainless-steel body delivers a thin face for increased face flexibility at impact.
- Hollow Body Design – Combined with VIBRCOR technology, this elongates the hitting area while producing the feel and control of a player's distance iron.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
If you’re a player that likes to work the ball, these are a great option for you. It’s been hard for companies to get the soft feel of a forged iron, but these do come close!
Very forgiving and easy to hit club head that will launch high and far!!