Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch C521 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Irons offer mid- to high-handicap players an iron built to produce consistent launch from a wide hitting zone across the club face. An expansive sweet spot combined with a wide sole work to accelerate ball speeds and distance from varying angles of attack and face positions at impact. Key Features:
- UnderCut Cavity – An expanded undercut cavity enables the positioning of more weight back in the iron for increased stability through impact.
- Wide Sole – Designing a wide sole into the club allows for a lowered center of gravity position for clean and high launching ball flights off a variety of tough lies.
- Chamfered Top Line – Constructed with a chamfered face around the top line and leading edge to increase the face height without adjusting the shape.
- Toe Weighting – Putting added mass and weight at the toe elongates the hitting zone for reliable distance from impacts on a large area of the club face.
- Power Lofted – The lower center of gravity position allows for stronger lofts to create added distance and lower spin to produce the same launch characteristics as a standard lofted iron.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Quality set of irons for beginners. Wider sole with lower center of gravity to help get that ball up in the air and improve distance. While offering forgiveness, these are going to have you hitting the ball straighter, higher, and further!
An expanded undercut cavity moves weight further back in the clubhead adding improved shot trajectory while maintaining forgiveness. Stronger lofts compared to traditional starter sets will allow increased distance right out of the box.
This is a high-tech distance iron with enhanced forgiveness for every level of player. Undercut cavity on the back end moves the weight of the club with ease for maximum power and stability.
Great club for beginners, looking to have the most forgiveness, distance and launch out of their irons. These clubs will aid beginners in playing much better and impressing their playing partners.
Tour Edge is an up and coming American company producing very affordable irons. Great technology and very forgiving, this iron will provide plenty of distance while not breaking the bank.