TaylorMade Spider Tour 20 Black #3 Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
This putter is a fantastic option for a player who is looking for a large mallet with the feel that comes with a large mallet. It is a wonderful putter with impeccable alignment and a remarkably soft feel for a mallet. This putter is not for the player who is looking for a blade or the feel of a blade.
- Premium feel for a great strike.
- Impeccable roll with an incredible feeling.
- Alignment is genius, keeps putts straight and online.
- For those who do not like large mallets this is not for them.
The Spider Tour Black with Sightline delivers Tour-proven performance to every golfer. Perimeter weighting provides increased stability, while the added sightline enhances focus. The Spider Tour Black provides the confidence needed to help golfers sink more putts. Key Features:
- Modern Design – Modern mallet design with multi-materials for high MOI (Moment of Inertia, in other words, resistance to twisting), stability, and better roll.
- 6061 Aluminum Core – Lightweight 6061 aluminum paired with heavy 304 stainless steel frame for high MOI designed to ensure that the face stays square to the path.
- Pure Roll Insert – Increases topspin and improves forward roll for distance control.
- Polyurethane Foam – Vibration damping polyurethane foam is embedded between the body and frame for enhanced sound and feel.
- SuperStroke GTR 1.0 Grip – Tour-level grip keeps the hands quiet through the stroke.
This putter is spectacular. Taylormade hit a home run here. It is for players with more of a "Straight back, straight through" putting stroke, but those with an arc stroke will get used to it and get better with it. The face balance is really nice especially on longer putts which are normally harder to hit center face.
- Alignment is second to none
- Great balance in the face
- Feel is really strong with feedback
- Players with more arc to their stroke will not prefer this putter
This putter is just easy to use. It just gets the ball into the hole. It rolls the ball great and is easy to align. Great feel off the face. Rolls the ball better than most on mishits. Great for distance control. Hosel helps get the face to square. Great putter for anyone who likes a mallet.
- Very easy to use putter
- Very forgiving
- Very easy to align
- Not for blade fans
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear