Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Callaway really hit the nail on the head with the Mavrik hybrid. It is extremely dependable thanks to its optimized forgiveness properties, which goes hand in hand with its high launch and long distances. While the feel, profile and workability properties aren't for everyone, there is a Mavrik Pro model for those that fall into this category. If you want reliability and consistency out of your hybrids, then the Mavrik is one of your top options.
- Consistent results across the clubface due to maximized forgiveness.
- Much longer than average distance from a hybrid.
- Feels like ball launches into the clouds.
- Expect more of a slappy feeling upon impact.
- Muffled sound no matter how well the golf ball is struck.
- Larger profile than some of the other hybrids on the market.
The Mavrik Hybrid provides players with a slight draw bias and maximum forgiveness to get the most distance possible.
A.I. Designed Flash Face SS20 - The new face designed by artificial intelligence produces faster ball speeds to maximize distance across the face.
Jailbreak Technology - Jailbreak bars located behind the face stabilize the crown and sole to increase ball speed for more distance.
Iron Like Profile - The confidence-inspiring shape gives players an easy transition from irons to woods to fill the top of their bag."
The Callaway Mavrik hybrid is great for someone who is looking for a long and forgiving hybrid that is easy to launch off the deck. It does not have any adjustability so you cant change the face angle or loft. It has a slight draw bias so it is great for someone whose miss is a slice or a push. Very easy to square the face.
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Easy to launch
- Not adjustable
This product is best for someone looking to upgrade their hybrids. These are not top of line hybrids, but a solid option for the 11-20 handicapper. They have a sharp appearance from shaft to clubhead. They also are very forgiving and increase distance both off the tee and from the fairway. The launch is inconsistent, but with more and more swings becomes more predictable. The Mavrik hybrids are definitely a solid upgrade for that weekend golfer looking to improve their game.
- Distance off tee and in fairway
- Very forgiving and consistent
- Sharp design all around from shaft to clubhead
- Launch was a little inconsistent. Launches higher than other hybrids on the market
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes