Tour Edge Women's Exotics E721 Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Exotics E721 Irons are built for mid to high-handicap players seeking a classic looking iron with face and design technologies aimed to increase launch, while maintaining desired decent angles. Stronger lofts push penetrating ball flights, while a toe-weighted construction delivers a large hitting area and maximum forgiveness. Key Features:
- Dual Vibcor Technology – Placing a proprietary TPU material in the deep, 360-degree undercut pocket, and directly behind the club face, aids the feel of the iron, and dampens unwanted vibrations and shock at impact.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Diamond shaped features across the entire face of the iron, with interweaving thicknesses, creates a trampoline effect accelerating ball speeds for deeper distance.
- 360 Undercut Design – Lowering the center of gravity (COG) and increasing face flexing, this undercut design using high-strength steel further ramps up ball speeds across the entire face.
- Toe-Weighted Design – Placing additional weight at the toe elongates the hitting area for enhanced forgiveness on mishits.
- Power Lofted – As a result of the lower COG position, lower lofts are used to create lower spin rates, and desired launch characteristics.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Very workable club that offers great accuracy and workability.