Flylow Men's Baker Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Flylow Baker Bib Pants are a versatile, three-layer pair of bib pants that provide excellent waterproofing, breathability, and storage. These pants are for skiers who want the functionality of a bib, but also want a little more room for comfort when it comes to the resort and hitting the apres scene. Bib pants go beyond just snow pants by adding built-in suspenders and higher waist material to keep the pants in place, keeping snow out better than normal pants would.
- DWR Coating (Durable Water Repellant) – DWR Coating is a chemical treatment for the outer surface of the jacket that helps repel water at the surface level.
- 3-Layer Fabric - The baker bibs are made of a material that is constructed with three layers: durable surface fabric, a waterproof membrane, and a soft inner fabric that goes against the body.
- 20k/20k Inner Membrane – The inner membrane layer features 20k waterproofing and 20k windproofing which keeps all the water out, but allows sweat vapor to escape.
- Durable Cuff Reinforcement – A thicker fabric is added to the pant cuffs to protect from rips around the boot areas.
- Articulated Knees – The Baker bibs were designed to allow for freedom of movement. Articulated knees allow for proper mobility in the knee areas.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Waterproofness, cargo pockets, fully sealed seams, vents.