Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The bib design provides added protection and coverage, keeping snow out and ensuring a secure fit. It also helps to keep riders core warm on cold days and provides additional storage options with multiple pockets. They include adjustable waist tabs and suspenders, allowing riders to customize the fit for optimal comfort and mobility. The bib also comes with features like inner and outer thigh vents for ventilation so riders can regulate temperature, reinforced cuffs for added durability, and gaiters to further help seal out snow. This bib can handle any conditions and are suitable for riders looking for comfort and versatility.
- High-quality materials and reinforced seams to withstand the demands of skiing and snowboarding
- Feature articulated knees, providing a natural range of motion and flexibility while skiing or snowboarding.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric keeps riders dry and comfortable in snowy and wet conditions while allowing moisture to escape
- Slightly bulkier fit compared to regular ski pants which could influence could impact mobility or layering options
The Flylow Men's Firebird Bib Pants are for the skier or snowboarder looking for a pair of medium weight, uninsulated, waterproof, and breathable bibs for skiing in deep snow, in or out of bounds. Made from waterproof and breathable fabrics, these bibs keep the wearer dry while allowing sweat to evaporate outward. These bibs also feature reinforced cuffs, boot gaiters, six zippered pockets, side-leg ventilation zippers, and snaps for integrating a powder skirt.
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane - The 3-layer hardshell fabric from Intuitive features a 10k/10k Waterproof Breathable Membrane. This is moderate waterproofing and breathability that will keep the wearer dry both inside and out under most conditions. The waterproofing is further bolstered by fully-taped seams and waterproof zippers.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) - The industry standard for outerwear, a DWR coating adds another layer of waterproofing, helping to keep the wearer dry, and is made from a more environmentally-friendly PFC-free polymer.
- Mobility Fit - Articulated knee boxes, supple fabrics, adjustable suspenders, and hook-and-loop tabs around the waist allow the wearer to customize their fit for free, natural movement on and off the slopes.