Nemo Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Nemo’s Tensor Insulated sleeping pad is designed for campers and backpackers looking for a comfortable and warm pad for a variety of sleeping positions that won’t weigh them down. At only 15 oz, this plush pad provides serious on-the-trail comfort.
- 3” Thick – Nemo designed the Tensor to be a pad that is comfortable in the backcountry even for side sleepers. The baffles help distribute weight and keep sleepers stable on the pad.
- Thermal Mirror™ – 2 layers of this internal metallic film gives the Tensor insulated pad its temperature rating down to 10-20°F without adding bulk.
- Vortex™ pump sack – Inflate the pad with the included pump sack to save breath and reduce moisture getting into the pad.
The NEMO Tensor Insulated Ultralight sleeping pad is the perfect backpacking pad for 3-season camping. It's very comfortable with a 3" pad thickness when inflated, ideal for side sleepers, and comes with its own bag to inflate it even quicker (less than 7 bag fills to inflate). This bag is very compact and lightweight, packing down quite small for the width/length/size it inflates to. The lack of noise makes it a bonus when moving around on your bed, so as not to disturb others sleeping. The only concern I have is the durability when used repeatedly, especially on hard ground, with dogs, etc. It's an air pad so is naturally more vulnerable to punctures and rips. Overall, I would recommend this pad to any backpacker.
- Incredibly lightweight, perfect for backpacking.
- Very compact/small when packed in its sack.
- Amazing comfort (3" thickness) for side sleepers.
- This pad does not work well in winter conditions below 20 degrees F or on frozen ground.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations