Sea To Summit Ether Light XT Extreme Sleeping Pad · Black
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Ether Light XT Extreme is extra thick and exceptionally warm. The XT Air Sprung Cells provide four inches of stability and comfort, while dual-density layers of THERMOLITE® insulation prevent convective heat loss and internal air movement. This results in true four-season performance.
- 6.2 R-Value is perfect for cold weather adventures.
- At four inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provides a plush sleeping experience.
- Dual-density layers of Thermolite® insulation fill the inner space, preventing heat loss due to convection and internal air movement.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great cold weather, light weight option with 4" of comfort and and an R value of 6.2 - The pump sack allows you to quickly inflate without using lung power further enhancing the life by not allowing moisture to enter. The pillow lock feature allows you to add a S2S Aeros pillow attachment.
Sleeping well in frigid conditions. Their air-sprung cells mimic your home mattress the best.