Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard · 2022 · 158W cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard is made for those seeking an easy-riding, medium-width board that offers smooth carving and amazing float in pow. The directional, all-mountain base contour combines aggressive short rocker with lengthened camber for flotation in soft snow and performance on hard pack with control and precision. Its low-entry directional nose enables a powerful, confidence-building, and low-fatigue ride.
- C2 Technology – This perfectly balanced all-terrain contour with mild rocker between the feet and powerful cambers to the tips and tails adds power and pop.
- Magne-Traction – The strategically-located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in varying snow conditions.
- Eco-Sublimated TNT Base – The base is fast and easy to maintain and features an eco-sublimated poly topsheet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All mountain freestyle/freeride board that does it all from park to pow, plus carves real nice. A mid to stiff flex offering a perfect balance to charge hard but not too stiff to hinder its playfulness. C2 hybrid camber profile is a perfect profile for a playful ride and powerful camber under foot for carving, edge hold and pip. Magnatraction tech for max edge hold in ice conditions. Textured deck top...a beautiful board that does it all.
The Cold Brew has been a go-to all-mountain deck and this year's is no different. With the rocker/camber hybrid profile and a setback, directional shape, you'll be able to charge the mountain with ease. It's mid-stiff with a serrated, Magne-Traction edge for optimum control.