GNU B Nice Snowboard · Women's · 151 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The GNU B Nice Snowboard is a women’s all-mountain/freestyle snowboard with a soft flex, making it an excellent board for beginner to intermediate riders. The B Nice snowboard's playful and forgiving shape encourages progression everywhere from the terrain park to powder stashes. The Original Banana Rocker profile provides catch-free, predictable performance across a wide variety of terrain, making it one of GNU's best contours to learn on. Magne-Traction technology provides reliable edge hold for increase stability in icy conditions.
- Original Banana Rocker – This beginner-friendly, all-mountain rocker profile is designed with rocker between the feet and flat to mild camber to the contact points to encourage easy turning, confident edge hold, and increased float in powder.
- Magne-Traction Edges – GNU's Magne-Traction technology features 7 strategically located serrations along each edge to improve edge grip and board control in icy or hardpacked snow conditions.
- G1 Asym Eco Core – This lightweight core is crafted from a blend of sustainably harvested aspen and paulownia wood to provide a soft flexing, responsive, and durable ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With a soft flex and an easygoing shape, this deck will provide catch-free and predictable riding across the entire mountain. It has rocker between the feet and flat to mild camber at contact points. This means it'll be noodly when you desire but rigid when you need it.
Another camber/rocker/camber build. This board is a bit softer than the Velvet and is an ultimate freestyle machine making it extra forgiving while you're still getting comfortable.