Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis · 2022 · 165 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
The Nordica Enforcer 100 takes strong intermediate to advanced skiers anywhere they want to go on the mountain with confidence. At 100mm underfoot, the Enforcer delivers a smooth, strong ride on hardpack snow, while also slashing through crud and floating through powder with ease.
- All-Mountain Rocker â€“ Smooth rocker at the tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- Energy 2 Ti Core â€“ This racing-inspired technology combines a full wood core with two sheets of metal and a full-length carbon chassis to create a lightweight ski with improved stability and power transmission at high speeds.
- True Tip Technology â€“ This feature increases playfulness and maneuverability by trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tips, while extending the lightweight wood cores into this area.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
It's a great ski for an advanced/expert skier looking for a one quiver ski. It handles all snow conditions well from carving groomers to slashing pow! It's a lightweight wood core but has two sheets of metal keeping it stiff enough to give back the power you put in!
Intermediate to Expert skiers looking for a 1 quiver ski that does it all. This ski has a huge following amongst big mountain skiers for a reason. It's a stout ski with 2 sheets of Ti in them for smooth edging but it's surprisingly quick edge to edge and an extremely versatile ski. If you like to ski hard or are working towards becoming an expert skier, this ski will help you get there!