Sea to Summit Coolmax Adaptor Mummy Liner
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Adaptor COOLMAX® sleeping bag liner will help you adapt to varying temperatures and humidity. The washable, knitted COOLMAX® fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, which helps keep you comfortable as temperatures rise and humidity increases, guaranteeing a great night’s sleep. The COOLMAX® Adaptor liner is ideal for use on its own in warm, humid climates, or as a liner inside your sleeping bag as you transition across seasons, and it's great for keeping your sleeping bag clean and hygienic. It's also available in an Insect Shield® version for extra protection in buggy environments.
- COOLMAX® fabric is made of a soft, stretchy polyester-knit fabric
- Wicks moisture from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable in humid conditions
- Mummy shape features a drawcord to cinch hood around your head. The drawcord channel is contrasting color to make it easier to find in low light conditions.
- Traveller shape features a built in pillow slip and side openings for easier entry and exit.
- Easy care – no special soap is needed for washing.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Super soft and comfortable Coolmax fabric is also moisture wicking and does a great job of keeping your sleeping bag clean! A great material for a variety of climates and easily machine washable. Weighs 8.7oz and packs to 6 x 4.5 in
Great stand alone option for travel on hot, humid nights or paired with a bag or quilt to add some warmth, comfort and longevity to your sleep system.