The Curated Take
I have tested and owned a few different year models of the Technica Cochise and they always perform how I would hope and expect them to. These are for sure some of the most versatile boots that you can find on the market. You can take these boots anywhere that your heart desires. You can take these bindings down huge lines, then take them into the park, and they will handle it great. They also have a walk mode and pin tech which allows you to take them into the backcountry. The only downside is that the boots are quite heavy so you will get a lot more tired when touring.
- Ease of use
- Bit heavy
The Tecnica Cochise 110 DYN Ski Boots are the perfect hybrid ski boots for advanced-level freeride skiers who want one boot to do it all in the resort and out in the backcountry. With a proven fit-and-performance-above-all ethos, these boots have all the gas you would expect from a 4-buckle alpine boot stamped with the Tecnica T, combined with the versatility and walkability of a touring boot. The C.A.S. shell and liner provide an out-of-the-box fit that can be customized for those whose feet might need a little more work. The reimagined T-Ride walk mechanism adapts tried-and-true tech from our Zero G line to be more freeride-oriented for maximum downhill performance and exceptional walkability.
- Hybrid ski boots designed for modern-minded, advanced-level freeride skiers.
- Proven fit-and-performance-above-all ethos.
- Versatility and walkability of a touring boot.
- C.A.S. shell and liner provide an out-of-the-box fit that can be customized.
- Reimagined T-Ride walk mechanism adapts tried-and-true tech from our Zero G line to be more freeride-oriented.