Burton Cartel X Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Are these bindings right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
The Burton Cartel X Snowboard Bindings are a stiffer binding meant for expert riders who want one binding to tackle all of their needs whether it's railing hard carves on groomers or sending it off massive jumps in the park. These bindings mount on any snowboard mounting system unlike their EST counterparts.
- Re:Flex Binding System - Burton's Re:Flex system offers more flex, cushion, and feel than industry standard disc bindings.
- Medium/Stiff Flex - This binding flex is good for charging hard and fast while not being too stiff.
- Single Component Highback - These highbacks are made of one solid piece of material, which provides more response.
- Heel Hammock - A tough rubbery material wraps around the heel of riders boots allowing for extra response even if the straps are ridden a little looser for comfort.
- Hammockstrap 2.0 - Simply designed ankle strap that cradles riders boots for a truly secure fit, the new version is paired with Burton's Smooth Glide buckles and a thinner profile for even more comfort.
Binding mount pattern
2x4, 4x4, Channel
Single Component Construction, Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
Re:Flex™ Binding System
Smooth Glide™ Buckles
Expert product review
Review by Curated Expert Max Joyce
The Burton Cartel X is an excellent freeride binding that is very dependable and is a stiffer version of the Cartel, which has been in the lineup for a long time. It’s great for intermediate or advanced riders who want something good for hard-charging that’s not made with aluminum.
Recommended by Curated Experts
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Burton
Would an expert recommend these for you? Find out now!