Smith I/O MAG Goggles · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Smith I/O MAG is a fantastic medium-sized goggle system that comes with two easily interchangeable lenses: one for sunny conditions and one for flatter light. The magnetic change system is quick, easy and incredibly secure. And, if you are looking for an oversized goggle, there's the I/O MAG XL. For smaller faces, there is the I/O MAG S.
No single lens is ideal for both stormy/flat light and bluebird days, but with the Smith I/O mag you don't have to choose: the Chromapop Rose Flash lens that comes included as the low-light lens with most I/O MAG goggles is easily the best low-light lens I have ever used, perfect for most Winter days in the Northeast. The sunny day lenses are ideal for bluebird days in the High Alpine West and Spring skiing in the East.
The I/O MAG has excellent anti-fog properties. I have never experienced fogging under normal conditions. Any goggle that gets soaked in the rain, or fills up inside with snow can fog up, but the removable lenses make it much easier to dry out both the lens and the goggle frame before day 2 of a ski trip where day 1 is a monsoon.
In short, The Smith I/O MAG goggle is a fantastic choice for any skier who wants the ability to change lenses with quality optics on the fly (or at least on the lift) for a mix of low-light and bright conditions.
- Ease of Switching lenses
- Optical Clarity in the Chromapop lenses
- Solid Anti-fog
- Better options for glasses wears
The Smith I/O MAG Goggle has been a top–selling goggle for years and the I/O MAG features additional technology to make it even better for any skier or rider.
- MAG Tech – Magnetic lens attachments make it easy to transition on the go.
- ChromaPop – ChromaPop lens tech enhances contrast for better definition.
- Responsive Fit – The frame adjusts to your face for a comfortable and precise fit.
This product is good for any skier with an average size face who wants unobstructed and clear vision any time of day while skiing. The goggles are easy to adjust to fit over a hat or a helmet and the foam creates a good seal with the skier's face. The magnetic lens system keeps the lens held tight but also makes it very easy and quick to switch between the low and high-light lenses.
- Wide field of view and superior anti-fog treatment
- Pair great with helmets, seamless fit with no air gaps.
- Lenses are very easy to swap between low and sun
- Don't wipe the inside of the lens with a cloth, it scrubs off the anti-fog treatment.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations