Rossignol XV Sushi LF Snowboard · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Men's Rossignol® XV Sushi LF Wide Snowboard is a directional swallowtail board designed for advanced-level riders to surf over deep snow. Rossignol's L.I.T.E. Frame technology utilizes a urethane strip around the perimeter of the board to dampen vibrations and improve shock absorption for a smoother ride and enhanced maneuverability. While the XV Sushi LF is truly at home in deep powder, it's also surprisingly capable on groomers and everyday resort conditions, thanks to the camber underfoot and reverse directional flex pattern. Key Features:
- AmpTek Elite Rocker – This hybrid profile features 60% camber between the feet for increased pop and stability, with 40% rocker in the tip and tail to deliver freestyle playfulness and improved float.
- L.I.T.E. Frame Technology – A urethane strip runs along the entire perimeter of the board to provide full-length shock absorption for increased maneuverability, enhanced playfulness, and smooth control through turns.
- RadCut Sidecut – This sidecut design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts to encourage easier turning at slower speeds while delivering full-length edge grip at high-end speeds.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Charges right through tracked out snow, stable on groomers, great in the trees! Where this thing really shines though is powder. Super floaty, virtually unsinkable! Surfing on snow baby! The awesome camber pocket let's you load it up with energy.