Blizzard Cochise 106 Skis · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Cochise was made for the all-mountain skier who charges from top-to-bottom all day long and walks up to an empty tram line at 3pm for another round. Whether the conditions are chalk, chunder, blower or cement, the Cochise lets you ski hard all day, without making skiing hard. Blending a modern shape with Flipcore technology and 2 sheets of metal, and at 106 mm underfoot with a rocker-camber-rocker profile, the entire mountain is truly yours to conquer.
This ski has a notorious reputation in the big mountain ski world, and with some recent changes to the 2021 model, the Cochise has become more user friendly. While this ski does still require some gumption, now it can be used in an even more versatile sense. If you are looking for a quiver-killer, you have found the right ski! Manufactured by one of the most credible names in the ski industry, rest assured that the Cochise will give you what you ask of it, and then some.
- A hallmark of the directional all-mtn charger category. With some slightly updated technology for 2021
- A stiff and semi-aggressive flex pattern make this ski ideal for skiers that like to conquer the mountain
- This year version has been made a bit lighter, and the adapted side-cut has made the turn radius shorter, clocking in at 24m
- This ski is not for the faint of heart. It demands a skier to be in the saddle and in control.
- Although they have made it lighter, this ski is still more on the heavy end of the spectrum.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.