Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet is designed for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels and provides them with excellent head protection. This helmet has numerous technical features including Zonal Koroyd™ coverage and MIPS® energy-absorbing impact protection. The Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet has multiple vents for airflow and is designed to integrate with Smith Goggles.
- MIPS – This is a system designed to protect the brain by reducing rotational forces that occur when there is an angled impact on the head.
- Koroyd – This material keeps the helmet lightweight and provides impact protection.
- BOA Fit System – This is located on the back of the base of the helmet and gives the user the ability to customize the fit by turning the dial to the desired tightness to ensure a secure fit.
The Smith Vantage MIPS is a top snow sports helmet on the market. It's lightweight with ample ventilation, including 21 vents that can be open and closed to adjust to differing conditions and activities. Top end protection will keep the noggin safe. The BOA 360 fit is the best you can get in a helmet for the perfect fit. Comfortable fit and lining, but does lack the cushion and lining thickness of more resort focused helmets to keep the weight down and ventilation up, so won't be quiet as warm or comfortable as some of the bulkier helmets. Super versatile as works great for backcountry skiing and splitboarding and outstanding resort helmet for the more aggressive riders, but you do pay the price for the quality and specs of this helmet.
- Lightweight, especially for the amount of protection
- Versatile- great helmet for resort and backcountry
- Protection- Koroyd meets MIPS for top level protection
- Warmth- The helmet won't be as warm as some of the bulkier resort helmets.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations