Scarpa TX Pro Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Ask your own question
The Scarpa Women's TX Pro is a powerful NTN telemark boot with the added benefit of tech toe inserts for modern, lightweight 2-pin bindings. Women looking for a stiff telemark boot that is light and efficient for touring will love the TX Pro.
- NTN and Telemark Tech binding compatible - Easy step in and efficient touring that rivals AT boots.
- Power BlockTour mode - Durable and user friendly walk/hike mode switch allows for 22 degrees range of motion.
- 102 last and Q-Link mid-strap - Secure and comfortable "out of the box" fit for a variety of foot shapes.
- Vibram sole - High quality hiking sole for increased traction on variable terrain.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations