Dalbello Quantum Asolo Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Dalbello Quantum Asolo Ski Boot is an ultralight touring and mountaineering boot for intermediate and advanced backcountry skiers.
- 99mm Last – 99mm last is comfortable and precise.
- Hike Mode – 65 degrees of motion allows for natural and efficient touring.
- QLS Closure System – The QLS closure system uses lace and wiring to get a snug, performance fit with little weight.
- ID Pro Touring Liner – A heat moldable liner improves comfort and performance.
- Carbon – Carbon fiber is injected into the shell for strength.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Extra-light Ultralon liner that pairs well with a light bonded shell for an overall weight of 950g. The dual-link cuff has a rotation of <65 degrees. The boot comes with Dyneema rope so you can cycle in and out of walk mode without reaching around.