Fischer Ranger 99 TI Skis · Women's · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Ranger 99 Ti by Fischer is a lightweight, high-performance ski for advanced to expert skiers. It is a solid all-mountain option for someone seeking a lighter package that can be pushed hard in any condition.
- 97mm Waist – The Fischer Ranger 99 Ti is built to handle a wide variety of conditions, especially places that get a decent amount of snow.
- Titanal Inserts – Titanal inserts offer improved power transmission and torsional rigidity, improving responsiveness and stabilizing the ski in turns.
- Carbon Nose – The lightweight carbon tip of the ski is damp and strong for reliable tracking with a low swing weight that improves maneuverability.
- Sandwich Construction – The Ranger 99 Ti features a mixture of hard and soft woods to keep things light and lively while ensuring plenty of stability.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Fischer Ranger series is focused on the all-mountain, do-it-all category. Camber and a 99mm underfoot will make this ski confident with turn to turn carving. What Fischer then did was add a considerable bit of early tip rise to allow this ski to work its way into the all-mountain category. The larger tip shovel and early tip rise will give it the 'float' of a powder ski.
Despite a very lightweight construction this ski is going to be good for just about anything that you throw at it. The skis stiff build means you'll be able to move from edge to edge quickly when you're on piste, but it's 99 mm waist means that you'll float when you get into the deep stuff.
Laying trenches on hardpack, floating through boot top pow and everything in between. This ski floats far better than many in this waist width, even though it has a stiffer flex that can power through crud and corn. Tons of versatility for a skilled pilot.
Drawing from Fischer's race heritage, this ski is very precise on edge and the metal construction will give it increased stability at speed and variable conditions.
Can stomp powder, go fast, and lightweight, making it a blast.