Faction Ski Candide 3.0 Skis · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Faction Candide 3.0 Ski is a playful and versatile ski. It will be most at home in fresh to variable snow.
- 112mm Waist Width – At 112mm underfoot, this ski shines in fresh or variable snow but is capable of mixing in a groomer.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker Profile – Rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and improved flotation in powder, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.
- Poplar and Paulownia Core – A poplar and paulownia combo core offers a nice blend of light and forgiving paulownia wood with energetic and responsive poplar.
- Titanal Binding Plate – Metal reinforcement underfoot ensures that bindings are held tightly in place.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Nimble and surfy in the deep, straight shooters when the line demands it. Versatile and fun, this ski is big enough and playful to handle the conditions for your best day yet.
All day park, ripping the groomers, powder, trees, and everything else!