Völkl Blaze 94 Skis
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Volkl Blaze 94 Skis are 94mm wide skis best suited for skiers either looking for a 50/50 resort and touring ski, or a lighter all-mountain ski to take into resorts. The Blaze 94 is the middle width offered in Volkl's Blaze series with the other offerings being either 86mm wide or 106mm wide. These skis feature a lightweight yet stiff poplar/beech wood core with a titanol plate under the bindings for added stiffness and binding retention. Volkl designed these skis with tight terrain maneuverability in mind, they feature Volkl's 3D Radius Sidecut shape that uses longer sidecut radii at the tips and tails and shorter radii at the center of the ski. Additionally Volkl has introduced their brand new "Suspension Tip" Design that works to keep the ski tracking predictably when in powder and choppy snow as well as dampen feedback when on chattery terrain.
- Lightweight Construction – A poplar and beech wood core with a titanol metal plate underneath the bindings keep these skis light on your feet
- 3D Radius Sidecut – The ski's sidecut geometry features a longer radii sidecut on the tips and tails and a shorter sidecut radii at the ski's center, making these feel at home both carving GS turns in open terrain as well as navigating through tight trees and bumps
- Suspension Tip Technology – Brand new in the skis for the 21/22 Season, Volkl has introduced their Suspension Tip design that keeps the ski tracking predictably in choppy terrain as well as dampen feedback from the ski when it is on chattery terrain
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Lightweight performance ski that's happy everywhere from ice to powder! A solid hybrid touring ski or happy just as a daily driver. Volkl's 3D radius for intuitive and easy turning at any speed, wide enough to float.