Atomic Maverick 100 Ti Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Atomic Maverick 100 TI is built to handle anything the mountain has to offer. Advanced skiers who want to be able to go hard and fast through deep snow, dense trees, and even down frontside groomers will love the Maverick 100 TI. Reinforced with titanal, the Maverick has no speed limits and will provide a smooth, stable ride fast or slow. With 100mm underfoot this ski will float through soft powder as well as it carves at high speeds.
- HRZN Tech Tip – Atomic's HRZN tech combines additional surface area in the tips of the skis with a unique taper to provide addition float and easy turn initiation.
- Flow Profile – The HRZN tech tips, combined with a blend of camber and rocker allow reliable edge hold on every turn in all conditions.
- Omatic Core Construction – A lightweight, poplar wood core reinforced with fiberglass, carbon, and titanal gives the ski the best balance of stability and energetic performance.
- Directional Twin – This ski is 25% Tip Rocker, 60% Camber underfoot, and 15% Tail Rocker. Tip and Tail rocker on this ski are for freestyle skiing with an emphasis on downhill performance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
No speed limit on this ski! With a Flow Profile and OMatic core, you do not have to worry about what the weather maybe or how fast you are going. Built to hold an edge and them float in the powder, you will have a season or two or three or more with this ski since it will last because of the Dura Cap Sidewall construction. Do you want a do-it-all ski? This is it!