Atomic Maven 93 C Skis · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
Tested and approved by the Atomic #SheSkis Ambassador team, the Maven 93 C is an extremely versatile, all-mountain ski. Built with Atomic's HRZN tips and flow profile the Maven consistently hooks up on hard snow and floats through powder with ease. 93mm wide, the Maven is just as effective on frontside groomers as it is navigating through the trees. Intermediate lady skiers looking for a reliable, fun ski will love the Maven 93 C.
- HRZN Tech Tips – Atomic's HRZN tech adds surface area and a unique taper to the tips of the ski to allow for easy turn initiation and increased float in soft snow.
- Flow Profile – Rocker and camber are blended to create strong edge hold on turns, combined with the HRZN tips to maximize versatility and performance in all conditions.
- Omatic Core Construction – A lightweight, poplar wood core is reinforced with fiberglass and carbon layers keep the ski playful and light with impressive strength.
- Carbon Backbone – A lightweight, carbon rod is inserted down the length of the ski. This greatly improves edge hold and performance on hard snow while adding very little weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A lightweight wood core reinforced with atomics "carbon backbone" allows them to make a powerful advanced ski with none of the weight! Quick from edge to edge with great edgehold on hard snow and enough width for soft snow!
The Maven is a light weight approachable ski that has Atomic's Omatic core with a Flow Profile the blends rocker and camber for seemless turns. If you are riding groomers or off-piste the Maven will be the do-it-all pair!