Faction Ski Prodigy 2.0 Skis · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Faction Prodigy 2.0 is a freestyle-oriented, all-mountain ski for intermediate to advanced skiers. It performs well in the park but has the backbone and width to be taken all over the hill.
- 98mm Waist Width – At 98mm underfoot, the Prodigy 2.0 is great for someone who skis a large variety of conditions.
- Poplar Core – A full-poplar, wood core offers smooth and consistent flex that’s as fun to butter as it is in moguls and trees.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker Construction – Rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and improved floatation in powder, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The entire mountain is the terrain park on these babies. Good for park, jumps, and natural features. Will get the job done, and then some on powder, crud, and hard pack.
Freestyle skiing, ripping the hardpack and spending days in the park. This is a capable all-mountain ski that also skis park really well.
Really strong on the hardpack, super dynamic and fun in the trees and powder, and suitable for the terrain park.
Sick carving a decent amount of powder while holding grip on groomers too.