Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
- Is this right for me?
The Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings are a solid binding for intermediate riders who are looking to take on steeper and faster terrain on the mountain. They can tackle any terrain under them with ease and mount on any snowboard mounting system unlike their EST counterparts.
- Medium Flex – Medium flex bindings are ideal for all types of riding and all terrain on the mountain.
- Single Component 30% Short–Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate – A more responsive baseplate made of one material that’s surprisingly playful too.
- Heel Hammock – A tough, rubbery material wraps around the heel of riders boots allowing for extra response even if the straps are ridden a little looser for comfort.
- Re:Flex™AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel – Dual density EVAl cushioning underfoot puts riders' boots in a natural position that helps provide extra comfort, reducing fatigue.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Malavitas and Vitas are the greatest bindings ever. They are chosen by Burton Team riders all over the world to handle all conditions. With double-take straps, getting locked in is a breeze, and the supergrip toe strap gives you an insane edge feel. All backed with Burton's lifetime warranty on the baseplate.
The Malavitas are one of the most popular bindings of all time. Loved by all, hated by few. These tried and true Burton bindings can do anything from riding the park to cruising groomers and absolutely destroying the backcountry!
Mid-range flex that's 100% freestyle focused. Key features include the heel hammock, super grip caps trap, and Asym Hammock strap wrap. This binding can be mounted to any snowboard unlike the EST version.
Top of the line all-mountain bindings from Burton. These will keep you extremely comfortable are great for deep carves all day on the slopes. Very light, durable, and responsive bindings designed for intermediate - expert riders. Perfect mid-flex for all-mountain riding with nice responsiveness and tweak-ability as well. Super comfy. They will last for years to come!
The Malavitas are responsive at high speeds cruising through the groomers, supportive enough coming off cliffs in the backcountry and forgiving enough to play around at mellow speeds hitting sidehits with your friends. The asymmetrical ankle straps are like massive hammocks that comfortably lock your heel into the cup without any pain/pressure points. The asym cut of the strap allows for tweak-ability if you're looking to throw some grabs on those side hits and drops. Burtons Double Take buckles don't slip on you when cranking them down. The baseplate has just the right amount of cushion to dampen those heavy drops. I cannot recommend the Malavitas enough!