Nidecker Score Snowboard · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
The Nidecker Score snowboard is a deck that’s geared towards beginner riders who are looking to advance their skills and tackle all the terrain on the resort.
- Standard Camrock Profile – The board’s rocker/camber/rocker profile has camber in the middle of the board with rocker in the tips for added float in powder.
- Medium Flex – Medium flex is ideal for riders looking to have control when riding in areas other than the terrain park, but who still want some flex for butter tricks and to stick hard landings.
- Directional Twin Shape – The board stance is setback by 1cm to help with float in powder. The setback is so small that the board can still be ridden switch with ease for park laps.
- Diamond Nose & Tail – The diamond shape allows the nose to be more compact and the tail to provide increased lift. This gives both increased float in powder and switch-riding capability even though the board has a slight setback stance.
- N-5000 Base – The tough base is easy to maintain and repair.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great for beginner to intermediate riders who want an all-mountain board to grow into. 5/10 flex makes it nice and mellow and easy to initiate turns, while providing stability and power when you need it. Easy to learn on, easy to progress on.