Head Kore 93 Skis · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
The Head Kore 93 is a stiff, lightweight ski for intermediate and advanced skiers. Key Features:
- 93mm Waist – At 93mm underfoot, the HEAD KORE 93 is designed to be strong on everything—from groomers to soft snow.
- Karuba Core – The core of the ski is made from super light karuba wood and offers a really nimble, responsive feel.
- Koroyd® – A Koroyd honeycomb matrix in the ski enhances torsional rigidity so power transmission is smooth and consistent.
- Graphene – Graphene (which is strong and light) is used in the tip and tail of the ski to ensure both planing and power.
- Carbon Weave – Traditional fiberglass laminate is replaced in the KORE 93 with a carbon-dominant weave that makes for a stiff flex and stable performance without significant weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Really popular ski in the past few years. Super lightweight, easy to maneuver quickly, 93 underfoot means you can get edge to edge quickly but still float in a little bit of snow. The construction of this ski makes it light but stiff so it'll go fast and cut through the crud.
The narrow waist and substantial build will allow you to rip anything from cord to crud. It has a layer of metal in it that will offer stability while the 14m turn radius provides a quick turn engagement.
Hands down the standout ski from 2019! Kind of a unicorn ski because of how light but stiff it is! Totally rips hardpack, but is relatively light for the uphill!