Faction Ski Candide 2.0 Skis · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
The Faction Ski Candide 2.0 is a perfect ski for a park skier who wants a ski that can ski the rest of the mountain, or someone who likes to ski switch and throw tricks every lap of the day.
- 102mm Underfoot – The ~100mm width is very versatile. Skis in this range are narrow enough to make the ski maneuverable on hardpack, but wide enough to be able to ski powder reasonably well.
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile – This ski has rocker in the tip and tail, meaning that it will float in powder and be easy to turn.
- Symmetrical True Twin – This makes the ski feel “pivoty,” allows for easier spins, and is easier to ski switch.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Wicked playful skis. If you haven't seen a video of Candide Thovex skiing, look him up! These are from his pro line! 102mm underfoot. They truly make the whole mountain a playground.
A little wider at 100 underfoot. This is a soft-flex freestyle ski with a nice feel underfoot on hardpack, and it'll get you through some soft snow as well! Great for cruising through variable terrain and hitting some powder stashes when you're feeling bold.
A light, playful ski that is easy to turn on and a ton of fun! I'm sure you've seen what Candide can do on these things! Super nimble and versatile!!
Nose butters, hucking everything, and solid stable performance. Great rocker profile that initiates turns easily and stays loose and playful in the trees.
102mm underfoot, the Candide's are an all-mountain ripper that can hold their own in both the park and on the gnarlier slopes.