Smith Drift Goggles · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Smith Drift are budget-friendly women’s goggles for skiing and snowboarding. Smith’s Fog-X treatment on the inner lens disperses moisture to prevent fogging, while the Responsive Fit™ frame can flex to make minor adjustments for the perfect fit. The cylindrical Carbonic-x lens is tightly impact resistant and uses Tapered Lens Technology to provide a clear image without distortion. These are ideal for casual skiers and snowboarders who want a fully featured goggle for a reasonable price.
- Fog-X – Smith’s anti-fog treatment on the inner lens disperses moisture to prevent fogging. It is physically etched into the lens and will not wipe away or deteriorate over time.
- Tapered Lens Technology – The progressive taper of the lens corrects for distortion.
- Helmet Compatible – The wide silicone-backed strap fits over ski and snowboard helmets.
- DriWix Face Foam – This two-layer foam wicks moisture away from the face for a dry feel and to prevent fogging.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Drift goggles are a great entry into the Smith lineup of products. They offer the Cylindrical Carbonic-X lens for clarity and impact resistance.