Rome Royal Snowboard · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
The Royal is an entry-level freestyle all-mountain women’s specific snowboard from Rome. With it's Contact Rocker profile, the Royal allows for easy turn initiation and a stable feel underfoot. Flat between the bindings with rocker on the tip and tail is a perfect platform for beginners who are looking to make progress! A softer flex allows this board a bit of playfulness to build confidence.
- Stomp Core – Rome's durable and responsive core is constructed with 100% poplar wood.
- Contact Rocker – Flat camber between the inserts with rocker outside of the bindings makes it pressable and stable.
- Soft Flex – The softer flex enables easy maneuverability and increased forgiveness.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
This board features a stable Stomp Core, progression-friendly contact rocker with a catch-free feel and a durable impact base that is made to handle full days of exploring your skills and discovering your new sport! Soft flex rating (3/10) will make this board very forgiving and easy to learn on
All-mountain cruising, fun slashing on the groomers. It's a very versatile platform with deep side cuts to make those long carves. Coupled with awesome edge hold, this is a dynamic board that will have you sailing down the runs.