Line Pandora 94 Skis · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
The Line Pandora 94 Ski is a fun and forgiving, all-mountain ski for intermediate and advanced skiers.
- 94mm Waist Width – At 94mm underfoot, the Pandora 94 is designed to be versatile and hold its own in almost any conditions.
- Aspen Core – A full aspen core is forgiving and energetic.
- Carbon – Added carbon stringers improve dampness and stability without being heavy.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker Construction – Rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and flotation, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This ski is lightweight, playful, and loads of fun! These are great for mellow days on the hill when you want to just cruise the groomers and take the occasional trip off them every few runs.
This ski rocks in all conditions--it's truly a great all-mountain ski. It has a short turn radius making it snappy on groomers and wide enough to float in softer snow.
Line's answer to the call for a quiver-of-one. Perfect for mellower days spent bouncing between groomers and trees, moguls, etc. with enough float to handle a few inches of fresh stuff.
Easy turn initiation and rocker/width that'll let you cruise through everything.