Ride Anthem Snowboard Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Ride Anthem Snowboard Boots are perfect for the rider looking to progress and improve their skills. It's a medium-flexing, all-mountain boot ready to handle anything thrown at it. Not too responsive but also not too forgiving, the Ride Anthem Snowboard boots are a must-have for the intermediate snowboarder who likes to push the limits.
- Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner – Ever walked on a cloud before? The Intuition Plush Foam Liner is about as close as it gets. Providing a custom fit, this inner boot lining forms exactly to the foot for maximum comfort.
- Grip Lite Sole – The Grip Lite Sole combines +SLIME Midsole with rubber pods for added durability and traction in any and all conditions.
- Closer™ Lace Guide – Paired with the quick and easy H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, simply click and crank the dial to tighten these boots hassle-free. The Closer Lace Guide spreads lace tension through the entire boot, providing a comfortable and consistent feel throughout the boot.
I purchased these boots to go with my first snowboard back in the beginning of the 2021/2022 season. I was looking for a pair of BOA laced boots that offer all-mountain versatility at an affordable price and these boots checked all of the above boxes. They are comfy enough to walk in (which can be a rare thing for winter sports boots) and I've done some bowl hikes in deep powder with these with no problem.
- Awesome entry-level boots with amazing performance at a good budget
- Medium-flex boots offer the perfect balance between playfulness and stability for a true all-mountain boot
- Waterproofing and insulation on these boots have kept my toes nice and toasty warm and dry
- Took my a few days of foot cramping on the mountain to break them in
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations