Salomon HPS Annie Boulanger Snowboard · Women's · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Salomon HPS Annie Boulanger Snowboard is a true powder surfer designed for the advanced, lady snowboarder who lives for the first chair on powder days. The HPS features a tapered directional shape, powder camber profile and extremely light Ghost Green Core. Key Features:
- Powder Camber Profile – Camber between the bindings provides poppy responsiveness and a large rocker in the nose of the board keeps it floating on top of even the deepest powder.
- Tapered Directional Shape – A slight taper in the tail improves float in deep powder and creates looser turn initiation without decreasing edge hold on groomers and hardpack snow.
- Sintered EG Base – Designed to deliver a fast glide and supreme wax retention in all conditions from fresh powder, to sticky spring snow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Plows through groomers and rips through deep powder. Powder camber profile between the feet for carving and precision with a huge rocker in the nose for floatation in the deepest powder. Ghost green core components for optimal pop and reduce weight. This board would take your backcountry riding to the next level!
This is a certified powder deck. It's a tapered directional with a surf-nosed camber profile. It has camber between feet for carving and precision combined with a huge rocker in the nose for flotation in the deep pow.