Yes. Typo Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Snappy and flexible, the Yes. Typo has all of a snowboarder's "basic" needs and more. This team rider is fast and performs well all over the resort.
- Full Poplar Core – The Typo is lightweight and super flexible for the intermediate, all-mountain rider.
- Sintered Spec Base – The Typo features raw sintered materials that were put through an extrusion process. The heating and extrusion process softens the base of the board, while still leaving it as durable as an extruded base.
- CamRock 2-4-2 – There is rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All terrain shredding in all conditions. Rocker in the nose and tail helps with float in POW while the camber and underbite keep this board ready to pop edge to edge and off side hits.
Camrock 2-4-2 and underbite tech give this board great grip on the mountain and a bit of float if you run into powder. A true all mountain deck that leans a bit into freestyle arena. A great board for beginners to intermediates that will grow with you instead of out grow.