Faction Ski Candide 3.0 Skis · 2020
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
The Faction Candide 3.0 is a perfect ski for a park skier that wants a nimble ski for a powder day, or someone who likes to ski switch and throw tricks every lap of the day in soft conditions.
- 112mm Underfoot – The ~110mm width definitely puts this ski in the powder ski category, but it is still a lot narrower than most western powder skis. This ski will do much better in soft snow, but won’t be totally out of place on a groomed run
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile – This ski has rocker in the tip and tail, meaning that it will float in powder and be easy to turn.
- Directional True Twin – This makes the ski feel “pivoty,” allows for easier spins, and is easier to ski switch
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
108 underfoot and super fun; a great do it all powder-oriented, ski that is maneuverable enough to dominate trees and tight spots. Soft and jibby ripper! Think of this as a grown up park ski that with a powder preference. Not a super lightweight touring ski - but if you don't mind carrying some extra weight up, the skiing down will be worth it!
Having a great day! Easy to just jump on to and just work with, I’ve owned 3.0 for the past 5 years and are my go to all mountain skis, I have mine paired with a shift binding for low vertical days, and side country.
Playing around anywhere and everywhere and pissing off old guys. This is also a great park ski that's not ONLY a park ski. It'll handle plenty of park laps, but it's really meant to shine on natural terrain.
Excels in the park, jibbing around the resort, powder days, trees, and much more.