Rome Flare Snowboard Bindings · Women's · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Rome Flare Snowboard Bindings are ideal for park riders who want a buttery, smooth binding, or beginner riders who want an easy–to–ride first binding.
- AsymWrap Platform – This binding platform makes for extra tweak–ability with grabs and jibs and an overall surfy ride.
- Medium Flex – Medium flex bindings are ideal for all types of riding and all terrain on the mountain.
- Highback Rotation – Adjustable highbacks meant to be adjusted for maximum, heelside, power transfer.
- PureFlex Ankle Strap – Minimally designed ankle straps that are medium flexing and super tweak–able.
- PureGrip Toe Strap – Minimally designed toe straps that are lightweight and snug around the boots.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All-mountain riding. Lightweight build and medium flex will keep you confident on any terrain, and hold your foot seamlessly to the board. Made with durable technology, so your foot will stay locked in and secure. Strong enough to take through powder and trees but definitely playful enough for some park if you venture there.
The Flare will make a great first binding for any rider. With a smooth flex and surf-like feel, you'll want to stay out all day because your ankles and feet will feel so good. The ankle and toe strap are sooo comfortable and mold to the shape of your boot.
Very comfortable feel to the straps and easy to adjust highbacks for maximum power transfer. Perfect for the new to intermediate rider. Great for improving yourself and will help you have fun in any conditions.
Built for women who want a smooth flexing, progression-oriented binding. These are lightweight bindings built to last and offer Rome's AsymWrap highback to really hug your calves for continual control!
- AsymWrap Platform is built to give the board a buttery and surf feel.
- Mellow Nylon highbacks that rotate to mirror your heelside edge make these a super approachable binding, whether it's your first day on hill or trying to learn some new tricks in the park.
- PureFlex Ankle Strap